IASST, Recruitment 2020: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of Manager (Incubation & Outreach) vacancy.
Name of post: Manager (Incubation & Outreach)
No of posts: 1
IASST, Recruitment 2020 : Educational Qualification
Graduate in any branch of Science / Technology / Engineering /Commerce/Economics with a degree of MBA having minimum 5 (five) years of experience in relevant field in a Government/Corporate, Start up or high-quality development organization.
The candidate should have skills in Project/Programme Management, Business Development/Resource Mobilization, Finance and Accounts, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic Alliances, Training and Capacity Building, Entrepreneurship, and Technology commercialization.
- Work Experience in incubation center, creation of start-up, raising grants and funds, Experience of business, financial planning, and financial modeling.
- Strong grasp of at least two of the following areas – strategy setting, governance, legal structures, and team.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication.
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects and ability to build dynamic start-up- Knowledge about the different national and regional stakeholders of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, Government policies, and procedures, Intellectual Property Rights, business and commerce.
- Should have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication.
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and the local language of Assam.
Remuneration: Rs. 65000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age: The maximum age limit of the positions shall be 40 years on the last date of submission of application. Age limits are relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms.
How to apply: Interested candidates should apply online for the above posts through the institute’s website (www.iasst.gov.in).
Last date of submission of the application is 11th December, 2020.
Advertisement Details: Click Here