JEECUP 2021 Application Form will be released in January 2021. JEECUP is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted every year by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will be able to get admission to diploma courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, etc. Various institutes in the state of Uttar Pradesh give admission through JEECUP scores on their campus. To know all information about the JEECUP application form 2021, applicants can read this post, including details such as application form, fee, eligibility requirements, dates, and much more.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form – Apply Here
Candidates can check details about the JEECUP application form in the given steps:
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill their UP Polytechnic 2021 application form from January 2021.
- The application process of JEECUP 2021 will be done based on various steps i.e. registration, filling of the application form, documents upload, fee payment.
- Candidates must fill in the correct details in the application form including personal, educational, communication, etc.
- Upload required scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of February 2021.
- Authority may also provide correction facilities to the candidates in the fourth week of February 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Be sure to provide the correct Mobile Number and email id, as all-important & login details will be sent to candidates’ registered id & number so it must be valid and working.
- At last, candidates must also take a printout of the form and must keep it safe for future use.
JEECUP 2021 Application Fees
- The Application fee for JEECUP 2021 can be paid through online mode. Payment through any fax or other offline mode will not be accepted.
- Net banking, credit card, and debit card will be used via online mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
For Previous years Diploma Question Papers Click here Polytechnic Papers
JEECUP 2021 Fee Structure
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 300/- plus bank charges|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 200/- plus bank charges|
JEECUP 2021 General Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 17 years as on 1st July 2021. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
For Engineering and Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th class with mathematics (50% marks), physics and chemistry (50% marks) subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th level or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics (50% marks), physics, chemistry and agriculture (50%) subjects in their 10th Class.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class can also apply.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th class from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/ biology subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% marks in physics and chemistry and 50% in biology/ mathematics.
JEECUP 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative JEECUP 2021 application dates:
|Starting of application form||January 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
How to Apply for JEECUP 2021?
Here candidates can check complete procedure to fill JEECUP 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘online application form’ button.
- Now click ‘new registration’ button by providing basic details i.e. name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the ‘fill online application form’ link and fill details carefully in the application form.
- Fill your personal, qualification, contact details, address, parent’s details, category, course and other details carefully.
- Now click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Click on ‘upload images’ tab and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the form.
- In last steps, click on the ‘pay examination fee’ button and enter fee details.
- Submit fee through any online mode via credit card or debit card and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
- Recheck all the details carefully and then submit application form.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through the above JEECUP 2021 Application form article, candidates can check all details such as the JEECUP 2021 Exam Date, Application form, Syllabus, mode, fee mode & much more.
Candidates are requested to fill up the Application form carefully, as any incorrect details may lead to rejection of the form, and the decision of the authorities is final.
JEECUP 2021 FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will the registration for JEECUP 2021 begin?
The registration process of JEECUP 2021 will begin from January 2021.
Is there any negative marking in JEECUP 2021?
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.