Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: The Assam State Level Commision has released the notification for 12600 Grade III and Grade IV posts for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023. The whole recruitment process of the Assam Direct Recruitment is looking after by State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC). The State Level Recruitment Commission will starts the ADRE 2.0 recruitment process from 10th November 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the given link below.
Table of Contents
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||Assam Direct Recruitment 2023|
|Commission||State Level Recruitment Commission|
|Government||Government of Assam|
|Grade||Grade 3 & Grade 4|
|Total Post||12,600 Posts|
|Eligibility||8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation|
|Start Date||10 November 2023|
|Last Date||29 December 2023|
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Posts: Grade-III and Grade-IV
No of Posts: 12,600 Posts (Tentative)
- Grade-III: 7,600 Posts
- Grade-IV: 5,000 Posts.
Name of Recruitment: Assam Direct Recruitment (ADR)
Name of Commission: State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC)
Name of Board: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Pay Scale: The pay band and grade pay of the post as per Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017 and as amended.
Helpline: Applicants may contact to 9667062063 during working hours from Monday to Saturday for any query regarding the online application process.
1. Educational Qualification for Grade III Posts
|Sl No.||Category of Written Examination||Minimum Qulification Required||Tentative Vacancies|
Bachelor’s Degree Level
Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6(six)
months duration from a recognized Institute
Bachelor’s Degree with Computer
Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6(six)
months duration and Stenography
Certificate from recognized Institute
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science with
Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum
6(six) months duration from a recognized
|HSSLC or equivalent Examination passed|
HSSLC (Science) Examination passed
|HSLC or equivalent Examination passed with valid LMV Driving Licence||418|
The vacancies mentioned above for the Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 tentative and final position of vacancies and reservation of posts shall be published in due course of time and before written examination.
Commission reserves the right to change any condition of recruitment mentioned in this advertisement. Further, Commission reserves the right to cancel/amend the whole or part of the process of recruitment at any time without assigning any reason thereof. However, communication in this regard will be placed in public domain.
2. Age : The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as
on 01.01.2023. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(c) 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
(d) 10 years for PwBD candidates.
The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/HSLC Passed Certificate issued by a recognised Board/ Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for this purpose.
3. Documents to be uploaded:
i) Recent Passport size Photograph.
ii) Scanned signature of the Candidate.
4. Application Fee*:
(a) There will be no application fee for all the categories of candidates.
(b) Candidates are not required to pay any application fee for submission of their online applications.
5. Application Procedure for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
Instructions for filling up the prescribed online form shall be available on the website ww.sebaonline.org as well as on the official Assam Government website i.e.https://assam.gov.in from 10th November, 2023.
- The applications shall be received from 10th November. 2023 onwards up to 29th December 2023.
- Candidates should fill up all the fields in the online application which are marked as Mandatory.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form. Once the online application is submitted there will be no scope for editing/correction/ Resubmission.
- After submitting the online application form the candidate will get a unique number against their submitted application and utilize the particular number for all future References.
- Candidates may also note that for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to technical problems, the Commission will not be responsible.
- The Admit Cards for attending the examination will be available for download from the official website of the SEBA. The date and time for the same shall be notified later.
6. Selection Process for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
The Selection Criteria and the mode of examination for the different categories of posts shall be communicated in due course of time. However, after the written examination, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a skill test viz. Computer/Stenography/Driving Skill tests etc.
The shortlisted candidates will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate (as applicable), Disability Certificate (in case of PwBD candidates) and Declaration in Form-“A” under Rule 5(I) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 as available in the website for verification at the time to be notified later on.
7. Other Conditions required for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
- Those candidates who are already in Government service should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the respective HoDs (Heads of Departments) at the time of the Skill test/Document Verification.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/ Skill test.
- There will be no preference for the place of posting. However, the Government may take into consideration the nearest proximity of the permanent address, the need of the department/any other requirements in the public interest.
- The selection of candidates shall be on the basis of merit in order of higher Grade Pay taking into consideration reservations as applicable.
- Selected candidates within a particular grade pay shall be allotted departments by draw of lots by the Commission.
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the candidate will be penalized as per prevailing law/rules.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
2. Educational Qualification and vacancy for Class-IV Posts
|Sl No.||Minimum Qualification||Tentative Vacancies||Maximum Qualification|
|1.||HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed|
|HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed|
|2.||HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed along with ITI pass certificate in the trade of wireman/electrician/fitter/welder/ machinist/Electronics Mechanic from Govt. of Assam approved Institute||1990||HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed|
|3.||Read up to Class-VIII||1950||HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed|
The maximum eligibility qualification for all Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Class-IV posts shall be HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed and those who have educational qualifications higher than this maximum eligibility educational qualification on the date of application shall not be eligible to apply for any of the posts or category of posts mentioned above.
3. The present number of vacancies is tentative and details of the vacancies including Pay band and Grade Pay will be published at least one week ahead of the conduct of the examination along with information on open and reserved positions, strictly as per prevailing Government Laws/rules/norms.
4. Age: The applicant shall not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as of 01-01-2023. The upper age limit is relaxable only as stipulated below:
a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
c) 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
d) 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School/Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council/School / or other Government document, as applicable.
5. Documents to be uploaded for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
i) Recent Passport Size Photograph.
ii) Scanned signature of the Candidate.
6. Application Fee for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
a. There will be no application fee for all the categories of candidates.
b. Candidates are not required to pay any application fee for submission of their online applications.
7. Application submission procedure for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form through www.assam.gov.in or www.sebaonline.org only.
- Application shall be received only in online mode from 10th November 2023 till 29th December 2023.
- Instructions for filling up the prescribed application form will be available on the official website – www.sebaonline.org.
- Candidates must fill up all the fields in the online application which are marked mandatory.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the application form. Once the online application is submitted, there will be no scope for editing/correction/resubmission.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate will get a unique number against their application; this unique number shall be used for all future references.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to technical problems or otherwise.
- The Admit Card for attending the examination will be available for download from the website www.sebaonline.org.
- The date for the same shall be notified and published for the information of all.
8. Selection Procedure for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
- There shall be two parts to the selection process – Written test and Interview.
- The scheme of examination shall be strict as per the “Assam Direct Recruitment for Class-III and Class-IV Analogous Posts Rules, 2022” as amended from time to time. Further, this scheme will be published at least one week before the conduct of the written test.
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Certificate of proof of age, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Disability Certificate (in case of PWBD candidates), and Declaration in Form – “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment), Rules, 2019 for verification at the time to be notified later on, amongst others. An undertaking with regard to the fulfillment of all eligibility criteria has to be uploaded to the portal. The Discharge certificate will be required in case of Ex-serviceman.
For Previous Years’ Diploma/Polytechnic Question Papers visit here – Polytechnic Papers
If you have any previous year’s diploma question papers from other polytechnics and want us to upload them. Please upload your previous year’s diploma question papers with your Name and Contact and of which branch you’re uploading. Once we verify the papers we will upload them with your name. UPLOAD HERE
Disclaimer – Hi everyone, thank you for landing on this page. Polytechnic Papers just provide you the previous years’ diploma question papers collected from various sources. Question papers may vary from Polytechnic to polytechnic, choose wisely. We are not responsible for any loss. We just provide papers, so that you could get at least some references from those papers.